Here are the steps to use Amazon Alexa with your WiiM Device.
First, you need to own an Echo or Alexa Built-in device to connect your WiiM device with it.
- Open the WiiM Home app.
- Tap "Browse" and then tap "Amazon Alexa."
- Tap "Get Started" to sign into your Amazon Alexa account.
- Enter the correct Amazon account and password to sign in successfully.
- Now, your WiiM device is connected to your Amazon Alexa account, and you can now use your voice to control your speakers with other Echo devices. For example, say, "Alexa, play music."
Then, you can use the Alexa App to change your device's name for Alexa. The name will be used when you use Alexa to control the device. Please check with the following steps：
1. Open Alexa App and tap the Echo & Alexa on the "Devices" tab.
2. Select your WiiM device and visit the device settings page.
3. Edit the Alexa Name of your device.
4. Then you can control your WiiM with other Echo devices or Alexa built-in devices, say "Alexa, play music on Kitchen"