You can use Chromecast with Apple Music with the following tips depending on your device type.
Please follow the steps below to use Apple Music on Android devices:
- Open the Apple Music app and start playing a song.
- Tap the Cast icon near the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Select the name of your WiiM Pro device.
Apple Music does not support Chromecast on its iOS app. Please use AirPlay 2 on iOS for Apple Music.
Apple Music for macOS, Windows, and Chrome OS supports casting to Chromecast. First, make sure you use Google Chrome, then:
- Log in to your account on the Apple Music website.
- Click on the ellipsis (…) icon near the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Select “Cast” from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the name of your WiiM Pro device.
- You can start playing music from your Apple Music.