Play multi-room audio using Control Center on your iPhone or iPad
You can select specific music to play from the Music app (or any third-party music streaming app) and then use Control Center to set up multi-room playback.
- Select and play the audio you want to listen to from your preferred app.
- Access Control Center on your iPhone or iPad.
- Press and hold the Music Control panel.
- Select the audio track you want to play on multiple AirPlay 2 speakers.
- Tap the AirPlay icon.
- Select multiple AirPlay 2 speakers.
The audio will begin playing in every room that you selected the AirPlay 2 supported speakers for. You can also adjust the volume for each speaker separately or for all of them at once.