Technicolor routers have a known issue that prevents them from working with WiiM device. The solution below will ensure that they will work with WiiM.
- Log into the router.
- Navigate to Advanced Setup > DHCP Reservation.
- Locate DHCP Reservation State.
- Remove existing DHCP Reservations.
- Set DHCP Reservation State to Disable.
- Reboot all Sonos products.
Turn off WiFi 6 support on your Technicolor router.
- Login to the router, then in the 2.4 GHz band -- change Mode from 802.11g/n/ax to 802.11g/n.
- By removing the "ax" you make the router go from Wifi 6 to Wifi 5 support.