This article will show you how to group with Echo or other Alexa built-in Products to play music simultaneously, such as Sonos, Yamaha SoundBar, Audio Pro and etc.
Open the WiiM Home app and sign in Amazon account on your WiiM device.
Please follow these steps to set up your group on Amazon Alexa app:
1. Open the Amazon Alexa app and sign in the same account as the WiiM Home app.
2. Click "Device" tab at the bottom of the main page.
3. Click "+" in the top right corner.
4. Click "Combine speakers -> Multi-room music".
5. Select the configured Echo or other Amazon devices and your Wiim devices.
6. Click "Next" and choose the group name (Bedroom or other).
After you set up your group(Bedroom) successfully, then you can just say, "Alexa, play music on Bedroom" and music or audio will play together on the all devices in your group.