Please follow these step to assign a static IP address for your WIIM Mini in NETGEAR Nighthawk MR60 router below:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or mobile device that is connected to your router’s network.
2. Enter http://192.168.1.1. A login window displays.
3. Enter the router user name and password.
4. The user name is admin. The password is the one that you specified the first time that you logged in. The user name and password are case-sensitive.
5. Select ADVANCED -> Setup -> LAN Setup and scroll down.
6. Tap the Add button under Address Reservation and choose your WIIM Mini.
7. Tap the Add button to save the above configuration.