With Alexa casting, you can stream up to 192 kHz, 24-bit audio directly from your Amazon Music App. The prerequisite for WiiM Mini or Pro to be displayed in the Alexa casting list of the Amazon Music App is to sign into Alexa.
Please follow these steps:
- Go to Browse->Amazon Alexa to sign into your Amazon account in the WiiM Home app. Please make sure the account is the same as Amazon Music.
- Go to Now Playing -> Cast to check if WiiM Mini or Pro is under "Select a Device to Play Music" on your Amazon Music App. (Please see the screenshot below.)
- If you can see WiiM Mini or Pro, please wait a few minutes, Amazon Music will need some time to fetch the WiiM Mini or .
If the above doesn't work for you, please check the location of the Amazon Store and Amazon Music in your Amazon account settings and make sure it is set to your current country location. Please note that Cast to Alexa is currently not supported in Poland.
Other related questions/issues:
- Amazon Music app for PC doesn't support Amazon Music Casting
- There is no cast button or menu option in my Amazon Music app