Apple Music is not currently natively supported in the WiiM Home app. If we have any updates, we'll post them on our website.
In the meantime, you can do the following to stream Apple Music:
Use AirPlay 2
- Use AirPlay 2 from your Apple device (Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV) to the WiiM Mini/Pro.
- Use Siri to voice control the Apple Music playback on WiiM Mini/Pro.
- Use HomePod or HomePod Mini to group WiiM Mini/Pro with these devices for a multi-room music system.
- Use Chromecast to cast from your Apple Music app to WiiM Pro on Android.
- Use the Apple Music website with Chrome browser to WiiM Pro on PC.
The AirPlay 2 function on iOS only allows Apple Music to be used in CD quality due to AirPlay 2’s restriction to 16-bit digital audio files at 44.1 kHz.