If you have already setup your WiiM Mini through the app, but the WiiM App can no longer locate it, please follow the following steps:
- Please check the color of the LED indicator on the top of the device. If the LED is solid white, it means your device is connected to the router.
- Please also make sure your device is on the same router as your phone and not on a guest network (many guest networks will enable AP isolation that blocks the communication between your phone and WiiM Mini / WiiM Pro).
If you are still experiencing issues, please do the following:
- Restart your router
- Restart your WiiM device
- If the issue persists, please send us feedback from the App (Settings > Feedback) so we can debug this issue further with you
- If you're using 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz dual band router (most of us are using it nowadays), please follow the instructions given in this tutorial to configure your WiiM device to connect with your router through 5 Ghz band only. It'll make your connection with WiiM faster and stable.
- If you give two separate routers with the same name and password, your phone may be connected with either of them without problem. However, these two are not the same network and should be avoided in your network setup.