Yes, you can. Follow the steps below to do this.
To set up the WiiM Mini with Aux-in:
- Plug the 3.5mm cable into the Aux-in port on the back of the WiiM Mini.
- Plug the other end of the cable into the record player.
- In the WiiM Home app, Go to Browse > Select source on device > Aux-in, select the Aux in for audio distribution.
- Create a multi-room music group with your WiiM Mini.
- On WiiM Home app, Go to Devices, select the WiiM Mini connected with your Aux-in device.
- Tap the group button (with grou sign in a box) in the top right corner of the device box.
- Select the WiiM Mini you wish to connect with.
- Once completed, the music playing from the device plugged into the WiiM Mini will play to your multi-room music group.